Why Choose a SPASA WA member?
The Swimming Pool and Spa Association (SPASA) is a self-regulated organisation in which members agree to abide by its rules, regulations and strict code of ethics in the conduct of their business.
Benefits of Dealing with a SPASA member
- SPASA members provide the safeguard of a COMPLETION GUARANTEE for all domestic pools (conditions apply).
- SPASA pool builders must use the SPASA-approved contracts for domestic pools.
- SPASA members are regularly advised of the latest technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas.
- SPASA members must comply with the Australian Standards and meet all legal requirements.
- SPASA provides a permanently staffed office, with employees that are competent to advise and appropriately refer or assist customers with their enquiries.
- SPASA members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction and maintenance staff perform with technical excellence.
- Prior to acceptance as a member of SPASA, all applicants are assessed by the association as to their competence, experience and professionalism.
- Prospective members must provide evidence of successful and competent trading over a substantial period, together with an acceptable credit rating. They must also supply evidence of adequate public liability insurance to ensure protection for you, the customer.